● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility.
● The company presents an interesting fundamental situation from a short-term investment perspective.
● With a P/E ratio at 9.34 for the current year and 10.15 for next year, earnings multiples are highly attractive compared with competitors.
● The company is one of the most undervalued, with an "enterprise value to sales" ratio at 0.39 for the 2023 fiscal year.
● Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
● Predictions on business development from analysts polled by Standard & Poor's are tight. This results from either a good visibility into core activities or accurate earnings releases.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● The potential for earnings per share (EPS) growth in the coming years appears limited according to current analyst estimates.
● As a percentage of sales and without taking into account depreciation and amortization, the company has relatively low margins.
● The company does not generate enough profits, which is an alarming weak point.
● The company is highly valued given the cash flows generated by its activity.
● The overall consensus opinion of analysts has deteriorated sharply over the past four months.
● Over the past twelve months, analysts' consensus has been significantly revised downwards.
● The price targets of analysts who cover the stock differ significantly. This implies difficulties in evaluating the company and its business.