● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility.
● Overall, and from a short-term perspective, the company presents an interesting fundamental situation.
● Before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization, the company's margins are particularly high.
● The group's high margin levels account for strong profits.
● The average price target of analysts who are interested in the stock has been strongly revised upwards over the last four months.
● Analyst opinion has improved significantly over the past four months.
● Consensus analysts have strongly revised their opinion of the company over the past 12 months.
● There is high visibility into the group's activities for the coming years. Outlooks on future revenues from analysts covering the equity remain similar. Such hardly dispersed estimates support highly predictable sales for the current and upcoming fiscal years.
● The divergence of price targets given by the various analysts who make up the consensus is relatively low, suggesting a consensus method of evaluating the company and its prospects.
● The group shows a rather high level of debt in proportion to its EBITDA.
● The firm pays small or no dividend to shareholders. For that reason, it is not a yield company.